Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 8, 2007

myownpage..ha.ha...

I am Shankar, shanks, appa... (i am doing an intro for myself) don't know if that is how we get started -blogging...is an identity important or only my blog.....is my skill with words that will interest people or is it me...do I want people to be interested in me...have not figured this out...So will start this blog as that is the "in thing"...also when every one is opening up to the world with this... i should too...or Nandan and Harin will find me dated.....now to get back to the intro..used to be very happy go lucky...hope to get there again..soon very soon...I am blogging thanks to some inspiration from harini, whom most will know as janaki...a typical gemini I am, can change course every minute to everyones smile or consternation or whatever....i like myself that way..i smile better than I frown..i guess most of us do.....the laff is the best face I have got for sure... love Nandan..and harin...and just about everyone afterthat...need to get a little fitter...now a little about the blog identity which has " I'll go anywhere...."..I am happy treveller in all senses flitting flirting walking moving so I should be me...I was trying to fill in the form on this blog and that is all that came off my fingers....

No comments: