Total Pageviews

Monday, August 20, 2007

Harini and Chak dhe

Hey.... she has been into the movie and allthrough her playing days during and after the movie. Wondering why this had get into my blog... well i just got caught up with the idea that "illgoanywhere" also has to do with travelling in time and that is is what it did to her and vicariously to me... , well the movie had another effect on me...I wanted to chak the aam ka achar, chak the job, chak chack at the dead wood in my head and what not and get din chak into my life again... So I have eaten chinese, taken a day off, a got swanky wardrobe upgrade, been on the bike for the longest since i bought the bike...

Travelling in time thru Chak de...was back to my college days when I played with passion but without a sense of destination..some may call that purpose..but my purpose was abso hedonistic and I have not had a life like that since...

Well today in my life some years back and I held hands with H in the Maruti Van as I dropped her to her flight, I felt just right and felt that we had it in us to take on a life of adventure...and we talked about adventure and travel .. We came back from Egypt taking ideas with but $2 in hand as we touched down, the US trip was one big drive, gave up some big bucks to be near parents, Harini bravely got Nandini out through a minefield of Obstetrics, Twistntales with all its turns and wagging tails....

... and we have done that to an extent...but over the last few years and through some events we have fallen into a pensive, responsible, risk averse family... But as Nan is becoming stronger, H is back to being herself and I am possibly the slowest to respond...

We are back into our risky ways and I am liking it for all it is worth. So Chak dhe....here I come...fast and furious and serious fun

1 comment:

janaki said...

"Chakking" job is first step. We have started frm scratch before (twice). Older but wiser and stronger.