Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 6, 2007

The Pench

The Pench Jungle is abt 100kms from Nagpur and a place that I had read about, kartik talked about and a few days break just happenned, and thanks to some planning and execution by you know who, and I have enjoyed myself. The terrain is very nice, the weather wonderful, the jungle still quite green with the ghost trees showing themselves more often. Did not drive at all. But it neverthless was a nice break, jungle trips morning and evening and ...

I stopped short due to a mood swing and haven't been able to get this back to a meaningful write or plonk..plonk..I have been grappling with some thoughts on how I am managing my relatiosnhips with people who I love...and when there are always a range of reactions for a situation...
say when Harini's describes an impossible (say difficult) situation...do I need to only hear it, do I need to react, do i neeed to help with it. there will never be clarity on what should be the response or no response, it is easiest still to deal with her as she will let me know sooner or later that I helped or that I got the wrong tack did a boo boo

Whatever my reaction, do others want to respond to my reaction, or as sometimes as she does (most times) she just thinks...forget it, he wont understand...i just got his ear to hear me, now I am done with my crib/rant or whatever..Shankar get out of my sight and let me handle this..

i usually feel suddenly left out of the solution when I seemed to be part of the problem...like i was some dumb furniture (which I guess I was then..since I have not really helped...).

fortunately...my memory is short and I go thru a number of such situations on a daily basis with family, friends, colleagues, bosses etc...all of them equally exasperated with me at different points of time..and I still can smile at everybody, whether they are smiling or not i dont know..like a blooming idiot, i blunder through this... probably the only thing that saves me is that I am bigger blooming idiot and I do not know when they want me to quit coming back to them smiling my smile...

Thanks all of you letting me carry one..

How does every one handle this kind of thing...like me...

Any way ...to each his/her own...

No comments: