Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 12, 2009

I 'll go anywhere and anytime

This is one thought that has been in my mind for last few days...... need to add anytime into my blog address. Why now..... well that is one dimension which is most important for the i'll go anywhere to happen. I sure missed that and hence going anywhere was not happenning in enough quantity or quality.

London Book Fair.... do i want to go?....... sure I do. Do I want to see UK? sure i do. Do i want to know all about what all I may enjoy there? Not really. I would let some of that surprise me. Hmmm......it costs too much not to plan and get maximum out from the trip......

I am not lazy for the planning effort..but..........

I am reminded of the Cliff Richard song...
Got no bags and baggage to slow me down
I am travelling so fast, my feet ain't touching the ground,
Travelling light............

Part of travelling light is not to be weighed down by plans........ part of travelling through life is not to be burdened by plans....he..he..he

No comments: