Total Pageviews

Friday, September 27, 2013

re-starting this blog

I have been on a number of trips since my last post Uttarkhand midyear, Sikkim Bhutan earlier, and some more.But an awful writer's block needs to break soon. Going to Leh for a week 28th to 6th Oct., share a bike kind of trip - courtesy Siddarth Tembe - www.aventuraoutdoors.com. Looking forward to biking, trekking, the cold and bon-fires, rum. I hope I can also do a small run. Using this as prep for a Kailash parikrama, hopefully soon. The gang is young (all probably half my age) and I can see a lot of this banter in the whatsapp group & I still haven't deciphered all the emoticons used. There is palpable excitement and constant warnings to keep calm from Sid - warnings are not working right now. Packing is mostly done, Camera to be checked out. I am trying to keep work from killing my enthusiasm, will tune off from that tomorrow.

No comments: